My 2007 pontiac wave will not start

Asked by Jun 25, 2014 at 04:38 PM about the 2007 Pontiac Wave

Questions for you: 1.) Does it turn over, ie. good battery? 2.) gas in the tank? 3.) Spark plug wires in place and not chewed by a rat or squirrel and spark plugs work? 4.) No nest in the exhaust? Anyone of these will disable your car from starting properly if at all. Once you get it running, think hard about using synthetic from at your next oil change.

yes it turns over. Yes there is gas. I was driving at 90 klm and it was like someone turned off the key.

There is No Squirrel in the exhaust. i reset the timing put on a new timing belt it fires on the first flip but spins free after that.