can i repair the shox of one side of the vehicle without removing both sides for one problem?

Asked by Oct 21, 2013 at 06:11 AM about the 2007 Nissan Grand Livina

i had an accident and now the thing is that the right front side of the car got damaged, the water container got damaged, when i'm supposed to move forward theres a funny sound from the wheel and its next to imposible to move awy because the like, lifts itself up as opposed to moving

210,495

You could have broke and bent multiple components, not just the shock. It's best to have someone look at it to determine what is broken and or bent with an alignment. There could be frame damage as well depending on how the car was hit. To be safe, get it looked at ASAP.