TATA Immobiliser lost, have spare key but no immobiliser, Please help

Asked by Feb 05, 2010 at 02:05 PM about the 2007 Tata Safari

OK here goes in South Africa we call the TATA model that I have a Telcoline 2.2l Diesel. My daughter lost my immobiliser and the dealership here says that I must have a booklet that came with the vehicle but I purchased the vehicle second hand. I do have a spare key but I don't know if that is of any help?
Desperately
Gabby

70

Hi Gabby, Tata can they supply you with a new immobiliser remote? The new remote can be reprogrammed to work on your vehicle. If you are batteling I know someone that can repair these things. Regards

120

Hi Rob, I have seen this on the internet and hope you will tell me how to get a Tata remote immobiliser reprogrammed one on the key has stopped working but the other on the floor which plugs into the bottom seat still works Please help I live in Sandton Johannesburg. Valerie maucherv@yahoo.com

30

My remote on my Tata xenon 2.2 dicor remote just stopped working. I changed the battery and still nothing and I need the bakkie for work please can anyone help me. I was told to disconnect the immobiliser but where do I find it

Tata Safari sold in India has inbuilt remote immobiliser. Car needs to be unlocked with a remote before it can be started. Moreover it requires special learning wire to disarm the system or match new remote. Watch Video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=Vh5xGOxoxC0