I may buy a 1988 Isuzu Space Cab pick up that stopped running on the previous owner and a Ford mechanic says it has spark and compression and is probably a timing belt problem. I'm a partial mechanic and don't have a lot of money so I need to know how to replace the timing belt if it is possible to do myself.

10

Asked by May 30, 2012 at 10:33 PM about the 1988 Isuzu Pickup

237,015

http://voices.yahoo.com/how-install-timing-belt-1988-though-1997-1965136.html

10

I'll try to find some pics of the engine and timing system to get a better view of what I'm in for but you answer was very helpful and precise, thank you.