found the criuse control problem i think

25

Asked by May 19, 2007 at 02:15 PM about the 1994 Honda Passport

i have a haynes repair book on the honda passport, and it says with the criuse control if the brake light is out on it the criuse control won't work so my top brake lite bar on the back glass is out.But heres my problem from where it goes in where does it go???????????and the other 2 brake lites are ok and the lites on the brake lite bar are fine.

32,345

Check the fuses for the back break light bar and check the bulbs.

i have checked the lites on the lite bar there ok the problem is the brake lite switch is out and the switch controls the criuse control so problem is sovled thanks from louisiana for the help lightgear.