What do you think of the 2010 Porsche Panamera?

Asked by CarGurus Dec 15, 2008 at 11:19 AM about the 2010 Porsche Panamera

What is so great about this car? Have you ever driven one?

what a god awful ugly car.......

Agreed! Shame on Porsche

5

Pretty face, fat arse...although I will reserve judgement until I see it in the flesh.

I like it

5

god this is an ugly car its long version of porsche 911

And here I thought that it couldnt get more ugly than a Cayenne, BUT HEYYY, THERE WE ARE!!! Take a look on the Lamborghini Estoque instead

I adore her!! I love PORSCHE

25

the front is clasic Porsche however the rear end reminds me of a Volvo i dont know how i wil tak to it until i see it in the showrooms till than i give Porsche credit for trying a new route and expanding there coustome base.

I love dat car!!!!

im suprised 2 c a 4 door porsche, but none the less it is a beautiful car

it's not what you would call a good-looking car - it looks like a 911 with 4 doors. Handling-wise i think it'll be awesome, but still, would you really want that over a maserati quattroporte or a lamborghini estoque? Me neither.

Porsche broke with their mission long ago with that dopey Cayenne. So considering the damage to the nameplate already, I think this is fine, though I'm not sure about the fastback shape until I see it.

65

who ever doesn't like it, is just looking for a reason to hate on something.

105

theyre making this car to compete with the aston martin rapide

just when you thought you had seen it all...porsche starts making sedans!

5

the thing looks absolutely horrible...like a messed up carrera the rapide, estoque, and quattroporte look way better

5

Looks like a messed up turtle with a front stolen from a ferrari. Good job.

5

baaaaaaaaaaaaaad, it looks like a stretched out cayman. nice try porsche.

You never put a fastback body style on a big car, it makes it look like a whale. Didn't we learn our lesson with the AMC Marlin? Shame on you Porsche.

The Porsche Virus run's in my blood.....

Wait, what is this a Hyundai?

5

I HAD LUNCH AT PANAMERA TODAY. I CHOSE THE "YOU PICK TWO" COMBO OF SOUP AND HALF A SALAD.

25

Now, for the person that mentioned that, "the rapide, estoque (Lambo) and the Quattroporte look way betta," I totally agree with you. I love the idea that Porsche wants to make a sedan, but if it has to be done, it cannot be in the form of an ordinary Porsche. It might have worked on the Cayenne (I luv) but not on this. Sure, the front fascia is enticing, the back is just disappointing. Now the Lambo Estoque (sword in spanish I believe) is something of wonder.. it is enticing to the eyes, and i'm now wonderring if Lambo is going to make it-hope so..

55

If you need a 4 door Porsche you need another car!

7,685

i can't shake the image of the corvette hood and headlights when i look at this porsche... lost identity. try again.

5

I LOVE Porsche, but I'm with Jason here! The front end screams C6! It's not a bad look. . on the Vette!

15

its a station wagon

15

not a station wagon. dumbass. its a porsche

Mo's comment is the only one worth postin.. most u people obviously know anything about Porsche, U IDIOTS.. tryina be KNOW-IT-ALLS.. Porsche went ahead and made a sedan, and what they get in return "CRITICS".. for me Porsche is one of few greatest auto makers of all time.. they jus dont make machines, they make TRUE MACHINES..

Man i bet you anything that non of these people who are criticsing porsche and what they make have ever even ben in one, not alone driving one.

15

I think it looks gorgeous. It has beautiful lines, and theree are actually curves on it, unlike some cars *cough* lamborghini *cough*. I think that it is a great, fast, and extremely reliable car. I mean, it is German, isn't it?

This four door is Sweet! Yep, my favorite car already.

I'm trying to figure out who they are marketing. I'm also a huge fan of Porsche, but I'm not sure what the appeal is. Are they looking to break into the cross-over market? Porsche doesn't need to reach everyone.

45

IT'S AWESOME

5

its nice but aint no honda

a two door would be hot!!

5

It's not just a car! This is art! Think of this in the future! We were here when Porsche made their first sedan! SWEET! And if I had the money, I went down to a Porsche dealership straight away!

5

it looks a little bit like the ferrari F430 Scuderia but it has some signature design features from porsche

15

Drive one, own one, then watch heads turn....then pop off! It is absolutely the best Porsche, check that, car I have ever owned.