My 1996 honda accord cut off on me the
car overheated and all the lights in the car
cut off along with the radio. I tried get a
jump and the car did not start. So I bought a
new battery and still no electricity is going
through the car. The car is completely dead.
What can be the problem?
All I can say is check your positive and negative wires leading from the battery. When you turn the key does it turn anything on? If not then get a test lite or a multi meter and see if your getting any reading from the opposite end of you positive or negative wires from the battery
Maybe a wire became carroded or even melted (could be a small possibility) lol.
Search Honda Civic Questions
Honda Civic Experts