Are there any ambassador car shows in the country?

Asked by Jul 30, 2013 at 10:14 PM about the 1968 AMC Ambassador

I have an original 1968 or 1969 ambassador convertible and I was wondering how much it
is worth and what condition others in the country might be like

Michael Kane

Int know about Ambassador only shows but her are a few AMC show that take place. I had a friend with a sedan Ambassador that car was a beast, if I remember correctly it had a 390. Link1: Link2:

Michael Kane

Here a link to the AMC forum there might be some better info there since its AMC specific, you will have to search and see. :

Michael Tutty

Check "Collectable Automobile" magazine. They did an article about this generation of Ambassador, including a price guide and a listing of all the applicable clubs.

Mark Hoban

There is no such thing as an original 68 or later Ambassador convertible, that last year they made them was 1967........I've owned 2 of them. It is possible someone made a 67 look like a 68-69, i know of at least 1 car that looks like a '68, it's black with red interior. Value depends on the condition of the car, in show condition you are talking around 14K. Would love to see pics of it, you can email me @, been in the AMC hobby close to 30 years.