What do you think of the 2009 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren?

Asked by CarGurus Dec 22, 2008 at 12:56 PM about the 2009 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren

What is so great about this car? Have you ever driven one?

ju adhuroj

5

the best car ever bulid

5

its been my favorite since i was a kid but unfortunately the McLaren used to go from 0-60 in 3.2 and the top speed was over 250 Mph beating out the Lamborghini Diablo of the time. it is still a beautiful car and around my the top of my top ten list.

55

What a fake car. This car is over priced and a ferrari wanna-be. I like the look and style but the tag and specs are just horrible for what you pay.

25

From the first time that the SLR came out, I loved it!!! Still loving it! One thing-that price gotta go down..

5

the car sucks i hate it Lamborghini is much better

my favourite of them all.Then follows the BMW!!

45

Sorry to say but it is not the bbest car ever built it is sweet and all dont get me wrong but it is nothing compared to the Lamborbghini Reventon that is the best car ever built.

15

The SLR goina be sh*t. It's not made with care and if they're tryin to make it lighter, why did they make a conv... version of it? It weighs more than the hard top. You'd think that they would of learnt by now how to keep the cars stable, but no in this case. Mercs just cost too much for no reason. Infact, why not get an Icon, like the new Nissan GT-R. It may not be faster but it's much cheaper, much more reliable, much lighter, more practical, and it can go round the Nourbourgring faster than the SLR.

the best car only one mercedes benz

155

Some day I will own one of these... someday.

85

to Kyle Lomeli- the only way ur gonna own 1 of these is to buy it from an auction in a few years becuase this is the last year for this model and not very many r gonna be made and rumor has it that all of the cars 2 be built hav already been spoken for

95

Wow, how much would car insurance be for a year for a driver with an okay MVR record cost anyway? Maybe I'll take a wild guess.........$8,750 annually?