may I post a picture of the famous bodie car (a painting, by Q)?

Asked by Mar 01, 2013 at 10:00 PM about the 1951 Hudson Hornet

figured you all might enjoy this ghost car at the Bodie Ghost town--painting by the paintster (bob_nueske)

94,945

Nice Jay. A classic waiting for nature or a restorer to have their way with it.

Best Answer

Bodie is a state park, the doors were screwed shut, with limited access, but I agree, could be brought around...but nature is having it's way...like you say. This place is an authentic 'ghost town' from when they thought electricity needs straight lines to flow through...visit Bodie, of you're doing the Yosemite tour through the Tioga pass-...most interesting,