I have purchased a used teana, however the manual is in Japanese, how can I get one in English?

Asked by Mar 03, 2011 at 05:34 PM about the 2007 Nissan Teana

I am seeing a message on the monitor ,don't know what is means,please help

45

looks like you need service. if you have an I-phone download the app to translate the images.

70

i guess it indicates that the car needs service.

70

this message indicates that an oil change is needed. It is a preset message that comes up after a specific number of miles has elapsed (regardless of whether or not an oil cnange is needed). You set the mileage at which the reminder comes up, and can reset it once you change your oil. The problem is that it is difficult to figure out how to reset it with the Japanese writing (unless you read Japanese)