My 2006 Nissan Teana 230jk is too low. I need to raise it up slightly

Asked by Dec 16, 2013 at 12:22 AM about the 2006 Nissan Teana

I recently bought a Nissan Teana 230jk. It is however to low and the body scratches whenever i go past some high bumps. I need to lift it up slightly. My mechanic has given me two options, either to buy new heavy duty springs (which are too expensive) or install spacers (which are affordable but not recommended by insurers).

What do you gurus advise?

air bag suspension or air lift shocks~

summitracing.com is the source~

http://www.summitracing.com/search/part-type/suspension-lift-kits? SortBy=Default&SortOrder=Ascending&tw=lift%20kit&sw=Suspension%20Li ft%20Kits

too rich for your blood? go with the spring idea...but air lift can let you increase the high as the load increases~