On my 2003 Nissan Teana it has an aux ability but I'm unsure if I have to connect something up or if there is a port to plug a 3.5mm into it? Anyone can help me out?

Carl Brockbank

Asked by Oct 27, 2014 at 06:21 AM about the 2003 Nissan Teana

Mark Grignon

Apparently what you need for your vehicle is an adapter to allow an external source to play through your auxiliary input. This adapter plugs into the cd changer input on the back of your head unit. They can be purchased online.

Zoe Mullineaux

Please help me too, I just purchased a 2006 Nissan Teana thinking it had an AUX connection, sadly it doesn't so sighlent road trips it is :( Please tell me how I can set up the AUX and where to buy the parts? I am from Auckland, New Zealand

Zoe Mullineaux

Even better would be finding someone to install it without it costing a fortune

Sannah Bee Kay

I'm with you Zoe, I just bought a teana too and I can't find where aux goes. Please let me know when you find someone. I'm in Auckland too

Zoe Mullineaux

Just purchased a GPS with Bluetooth that also has a fm transmitter to play the music from your phone thru the car speakers, it's the cheapest easiest way. Check out ww.prosattechnology.com Or trademe, the GPS I got that does everything including reverse camera too it's a Marbella MK47 7" They have other ones that will do everything too :) Not much installation required this way which is a bonus