Searching for window regulator parts 1975 SB Conv.

45

Asked by Mar 25, 2011 at 02:40 PM about the 1975 Volkswagen Super Beetle

I am doing a restoration to my 75 SB Conv. I have need of information regarding the window lift mechanism. The mechanism has a spiral spring in it to assist the windown up and down. Mine has a broken stud that the spring anchors to and the tang on the spring is broken. I am trying to locate these two items but have had 0 luck in finding them at the SB catalog web sites and parts catalogs. Any help out there would be wonderfull.

There is a place out of California called JBUG,, that carries stuff for vintage VW's. Just Google them and you should find it. Hope this helps. kimgreg

45

Thanks for the help.