1974 superbettle

Asked by Oct 29, 2019 at 02:16 PM about the 1974 Volkswagen Super Beetle

Question type: Car Selling & Trading In

I recently inherited a 1974 superbettle I want
to find some who wants to restore it can u
help In Utah by the way

4,280

Want to restore or can restore? Selling or keeping?

Selling but don't want it to go to junk yard has all the glass have new sid steps motor and transmission are good original rims

Here is pic

4,280

Ok, so you have an attachment to it. I'll caution you now, if you said you wanted to restore it and continue to drive it, and do most of the work yourself, it might be worth it. But having to pay someone to restore it , parts and labor and paint costs, then sell to make money, it won't make much sense in the long run. Money wise, It's better to sell in the condition it is in than restore and then sell. Is it running and driving?

not running right now need to battery believe it has all of the rest of the parts I'm looking to sell it just don't want to sell it to somebody who's not going to restore it was my uncle's he was a Vietnam vet and is passed away now