1973 super beetle not starting

5

Asked by Aug 05, 2015 at 12:16 PM about the 1973 Volkswagen Super Beetle

hello I have a 1973 Volkswagen super beetle and its not starting at all. I drove it home from the repair shop, they were fixing the shocks in my car. Once I got home I turned it off and it never turned back on. I got a new starter in it and we got the battery charged but it still wont turn on. When I try to start it just makes a click noise and my lights and radio turn on but that's about it. Any ideas ??

60

you should replace the spark plugs, carburetor, air filter and the battery. those are all important to make your car start and run.

21,120

Remove and clean battery terminals

21,120

Will vehicle start if you give it a jump ?

24,695

So take it back to the Beetle shop- there will be a lot of that, with an old car- take them a cake- or a six-pack

these are the dumbest answers ever!!