ac blower motor

Asked by Jun 08, 2009 at 11:01 AM about the 1973 Volkswagen Super Beetle

Hi,Im looking for a ac blower motor in good condition or new for my super beetle 1973,do you know where I can find it? Thanks

35

well do you want turbo or super charged and where are you located at, because my stepdad builds custom air cooled engines for street and strip use, and he will do turbo motors, and he even built a supercharget motor. you buy the parts, he will put it together at $35 per hour. generally comes out to around 2400. i will include a photo of his 73 beetle with a t3 turbo on it.

I recently purchased my 73 that cam with factory air. I pulled it out of my car and it is just sitting in storage. I have all the lines, the blower unit, and the fan assembly under the front of the car. All is in great shape as the car was stored for years. I have researched the value and was offered 700.00 for the whole unit. The only thing that is not there is the compressor. Let me know if your interested. You can email me at expressionsupholstery@hotmail.com.