My mother in-law is thinking about selling her 1972 super beetle. has 100,000 miles. Original owner. car is in very good condition. What is a good asking price?

10

Asked by Mar 12, 2015 at 01:47 PM about the 1972 Volkswagen Super Beetle

10

Sorry I gave wrong info. the super beetle is a 1973. It is a manual transmission. One owner, been in garage since it was purchased. 100,000 miles. what might this be worth?

140

It really depends on condition. Is there any rust? Where is the car located? Does it run? Is there any play in the main bearings (pull and push the large pulley towards the front of the car). Does it need brakes, tires, paint? Any dents? Value could range from hundreds to thousands of dollars.

10

Car is located in Colorado. One very small dent on rear bumper. No rust. Car runs good. Paint is fine. Not sure about brakes. Seem fine tho.