YELLO AND BLACK SEAT COVERS

Asked by Apr 04, 2013 at 06:51 PM about the 1972 Volkswagen Super Beetle

Where can I find yellow and black seat covers for my 1972 super beetle?

What in Leather? sure there are plenty of people who will do this for you. My wife stitched up some "cow" black and white covers for my Triumph Spitfire...turns out after several months of daily use, the novelty just wore off, but Yello and Black do sound interesting, You'll have to post a little sketch of the yellow areas vs the black area so we can get an idea of your feel for composition~ canvas will be cheaper than leather and am not even going to mention nylon fiber~doopont- yucky~

99,085

Katskins Seat Covers. One of the best in the business. -- http://www.katzkin.com/