Where is fuse box on my van?

Asked by May 23, 2015 at 10:07 AM about the 1992 GMC Vandura

22,015

It's under the steering column, mounted on the firewall- just above your left foot when you're driving-

30

Is that the only place? Seems too few fuses for so many connections.

30

Where is the other fuse box in this van

30

Thanks for the info. I thought there would be at least one more, being a conversion van. It is a mess under the column. Poor craftsmanship by Explorer Van Company.

is there only one fuse box is this van?

30

Thanks for the information everyone. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I had to sell the van. In any case, This was a poorly set up system from Chevrolet and the Explorer Van Company, especially Explorer. For them to just bundle wires into the fuse box and not set up a second box for all of the accessories is simply cheap and a sign of a poorly run company.

10

Theres a fuse box under the steering column and one behind the drivers seat on the side of the vehicle. Just under the cup holder.