Where is fuse box on my van?

Asked by May 23, 2015 at 10:07 AM about the 1992 GMC Vandura

26,035

It's under the steering column, mounted on the firewall- just above your left foot when you're driving-

70

Is that the only place? Seems too few fuses for so many connections.

50

Where is the other fuse box in this van

70

Thanks for the info. I thought there would be at least one more, being a conversion van. It is a mess under the column. Poor craftsmanship by Explorer Van Company.

30

is there only one fuse box is this van?

70

Thanks for the information everyone. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I had to sell the van. In any case, This was a poorly set up system from Chevrolet and the Explorer Van Company, especially Explorer. For them to just bundle wires into the fuse box and not set up a second box for all of the accessories is simply cheap and a sign of a poorly run company.

30

Theres a fuse box under the steering column and one behind the drivers seat on the side of the vehicle. Just under the cup holder.

10

according to AUTO ZONE there is another fuse box in the cargo compartment.

My headlight keeps going them in the one head one light on my left side has not worked since I had the van I think it's worth got corrosion how how would I fix this

We have a van 2003 handicap van with a ramp he has been trying to get to start nothing we tried the starter its not it and a alternator we put a new one in where r the fuses we can't find them . They found a clump of wires maybe that was the problem who knows help