1968 Travelall with metal on sides instead of glass windows. Rare or not original?

Asked by Mar 20, 2010 at 12:01 PM about the 1968 International Harvester Travelall

We have a 1968 International Travelall with Metal in place of the windows.  We are trying to figure out if this was originally made this way or someone replaces the glass with metal?  The metal is the same color as the truck so it appears as though it is original.  Can you help?  

5

I have the same truck, did you find any answers? I'm starting to restore it but parts are tough to find. any guidance you could share would be great.

it is just a panel truck, its original. I had a ^67 panel truck. great car, was doing over 100 miles on the highways here in Holland. took 3 miles to stop the car