burnouts

25

Asked by Aug 17, 2008 at 08:34 PM about the 1992 GMC Sierra 2500

what is the best way to do burn outs in a manual truck

8,525

It's a truck...you're either idiot or you're dumb for asking. Take your pick... You're an idiot for wanting to do do a burnout in a truck or You're just plain dumb for asking how to burn out in a vehicle with great low end torque and almost no weight on the rear tires(which generally aren't the stickiest tires available since they're on a truck).

115

clutch in, rev it up nice and high, drop clutch, hit brake with clutch foot, keep the gas pinned

Do as above said, but i always use my right foot to brake and give it gas.....so i can grab another gear abit easier if i wanted too

75

dumdass!!!!its a truck not a sports car try a mazda or corvette

115

Well your question has pretty much been answered above, I'll just add watch your rpms and get a video of it :-). Good luck with it man!

25

ive been doin pretty good burnouts so far and the other day i dont no how i did it but i burnout for over 70 ft on gravelusually once i get past 2 gear it wont keep goin but i had it well into third before it ended

25

ha that funny but today goin up a gravel hill i left my bro in the dust mabey cause up hill and gravel and i was just sitin in 1st gear hardly movin just spinin Ha thanks guy if u got any more ideas tell me

25

ur a dumb ass for a matter of fact since it has little wait in the back it makes it much easyer to burnout 2nd ur a *ussy

25

Cause im not a rich spoiled Jackass

8,525

"You're just plain dumb for asking how to burn out in a vehicle with great low end torque and almost no weight" Thank you for proving my point for me?

25

If ur so freakin smart than how am i able to sit there at school burnin up a beautiful cloud of black smoke

8,525

You may want to read what I said again. I'll paraphrase to make it simple... If you have to ask how to do it in a vehicle that does it incredibly easily, then your are just plain dumb. "You're an idiot for wanting to do do a burnout in a truck or You're just plain dumb for asking how"

8,525

Not making fun of a reading disability. I'm making fun of the fact that you think it's cool to do burnouts in a truck. The fact that you came back and tried to act cool by arguing my point has nothing to do with it.

75

ok well maybe i was over the top there but maybe put it in 1st and the hammer itwith e brake on but dont over rev too much

8,525

truck= RWD you don't use the ebrake as the ebrake locks the rear wheels, you only do that in a FWD car.

75

its a 4wd man so it will stop the front not back for some reason GM has done that to their 4wd trucks

55

dude your an idoit there is no such thing as a truck with the e / parking brake up front may i repeat NO SUCH THING

1,035

I can respect doing burnouts in trucks... and I can respect not knowing how to conduct one with a standard transmission if you've never done it.... But bragging about peeling out on gravel.... No... Double no... find some dry pavement and a bigger wallet... My buddy can make quite the smoke show with his dodge... it's impressive... For a dodge ;)

1,115

i figured id clear this up you are a jackass...

1,115

my god... 70ft on gravel thats huge... lol lol lol lol i dont think i could hook up in 70ft on gravel just accelerating normally... lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ur so pathetic...

15

I think you need to find a bigger wallet as well. since you are talking about your buddies dodge. do you not have wheels or something.

25

First of all everyone can F off. and second of all i dnt want no gay ass car and third where i cum from its cool to do burnouts in trucks