Ignition coil msd

Asked by Sep 28, 2010 at 02:36 PM about the 1986 Ford EXP

My engine is a Ford 1.9 EFI HO, is in storage, my question is; is better the Coil MSD by my engine? the sparks will be better; my engine use a Platinum spark plug, 8mm wires and TFI-IV module.

dont matter where you put it,most are mounted on the firewall or fender well,you will still get the same amount of spark.

same amount of spark?............how I do have more amount of spark?

the MSD has a hotter spark flow to the plugs,what im saying is it dont matter where you mount it,you dont want to mount to close to engine because its cover is plastic if it gets to hot by engine heat it could damage it,yes you will get more spark ,just mount away from engine.

O.k... thanks - yes I will put in the bottom the Castle... Thanks a lot again.