1984 Mercury Lynx

Asked by Jul 20, 2015 at 08:25 AM about the 1984 Mercury Lynx

What size dowel pins are required to be used between block and head on above Lynx on re-build?

310

I believe they are .621

148,655

patatocake is probably right, I came up with similar, Outside Diameter (in): 0.675 in. Inside Diameter (in): 0.516 in. Height (in): 0.650 in. but for small block V8. But when I looked for engines in '84 Mercury Lynx it has a 1.9L? Is that what you have?

148,655

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/tfs-51400420/applications

148,655

They have a wide selection of dowels, and better than stock. Stock are a rolled piece of steel with a gap. Summit racing sells solid steel dowels