3631 Series Peugeot 403 1964 Model

Asked by May 11, 2009 at 08:41 PM about the 1964 Peugeot 403

I own a 3631 Series Peugeot 403. Its a 64/65 Model. I am currently trying to repair it but am having difficulty with the engine. There is oil leaking out of the piston and up in to the spark plugs, causing them to short out. I am wondering how I csn prevent this from happening?

15

THERE ARE ONE SIMILAR O RING OF RUBBER BETWIN THE BARREL WHO CONTAINS THE SPARK PLUG AND THE SPRING , AND THE COVER OF VALVES, IF IS BROKEN , THE OIL OF VALVES COME IN THE BARREL AND SHOT CUT THE HIGH TENSION norbechini@hotmail.com