1961 Fiat 600 with Suicide Doors, restored. Considering to sell.

Asked by Dec 09, 2013 at 10:47 AM about the 1961 Fiat 600

I am considering to sell a 1961 Fiat 600 with suicide doors, restored, under 8,000 miles,
red with red and white interior.  It is a classic style, in great condition mechanically and
  I wanted to know what experts here thought the value would be, and the interest of a
restored, early 1960's Fiat 600 with suicide doors?  I wouldn't think there are not many
around here in the states.  Any suggestions and thoughts are appreciated.

James Ramond

sorry no experts here, just well informed from a life of car interest, same as you . to focus tight on a subject you research tight, like a fiat forum that's where the fiat gearheads ,learn weird things and very interesting ,youll find another for sale and buyers,wanting, you can find one on this site at times, its all research, the 1957 model remade is coming to a dealer near you next spring maby, that should perk your 600

Best Answer