My chrysler eon 2002 automatic just started leaking transmission fluid..i can see that its leaking somehow .all the fluid i put did run out..please give me some helpfull information...

Constance Pedro

Asked by Nov 03, 2015 at 01:45 PM about the 2002 Chrysler Neon

The car start abd drive a very short distance
then it stop but still idle

Tow it to a transmission shop. If you drive it low on fluid you will ruin it! You likely have a bad seal but don't ruin it by driving it as modern transmissions do not like being low on fluid.

Best Answer
Constance Pedro

Thank you so much..i do appreciate it..i will do it tomorrow and keep you posted..thanks