2002 neon has front end noises

35

Asked by Jun 08, 2009 at 09:34 PM about the 2002 Chrysler Neon

replaced the suspension in the front and rear andit is not a dragging brake. i torqued the bolts all to the recommended torques

495

There is alot of possabilities on what can cause front end noise. Alot depends on sound and speed of when and if the sound starts or stops. Here are a few things that I can think of. Condition of tires. CV joints.alinement, hub berings. Theres a short list to statr with...Let me know what you find out and good luck

35

the noise came from where the lower control arm and the sway bar met. the bolt had come loose so every time the car went over a bump the bolt would make the noise which was a metal on metal squeek.thanks for the help.

any time I reverse some thing by the engine want to fall cansome one help me its standerd