Hi guys. I just wanted to ask, my chrysler neon jerks a lot, we tried changing the fuel pump, re did the wiring, changed the spark plugs and it still jerks. Sometimes when I press the accelerator, it

Asked by Mar 09, 2014 at 12:51 AM about the 2000 Chrysler Neon

Hi guys. I just wanted to ask, my chrysler neon jerks a lot, we tried changing the fuel pump, re did the wiring, changed the spark plugs and it still jerks. Sometimes when I press the accelerator, it raves a lot. The moment I dont press the accelerator it cuts. Can you help me please

40

you may want to have a transmission analysis ran on it, it could be slipping.

thanks I will try it. Dont know if we have any places that do that here in South Africa

1,635

TPS sensor or IAC valve may be to blame

i had a problem very similar to that , the term i used was "bucking", anyways, i changed the fuel pressure regulator and it cleared the problem right up