Where can i get parts on my Chrysler Neon when the VIN and Car Reg don't come up on the system?

Asked by Apr 09, 2013 at 03:11 PM about the 2000 Chrysler Neon

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

Car parts required.

4 Answers


You don't need a VIN on RockAuto.com or any parts store. You need the year, make, model and engine size.

1 of 1 people found this helpful.

I believe they are called a Dodge Neon in the United States. If yours says Chrysler then it is not a US unit. That maybe why they can't find it in the parts system

I'll try Rockauto.com Thanks. It says Chrysler, according to Chrysler UK, it's Canadian. Thanks for info.


Thanks tennisshoes, I glossed right over the Chrysler name.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

  • does anyone know if a 2000reg neon has a bleed nipple to vent the heating system (if so where can it be found) 1 answer

    2000 w reg neon.Have heard a gluging sound when engine is turned off(air going round system) The heater has gotten cooler as a result of an air lock in the system(i think) Car runs well and temp. ga...

    2000 Chrysler Neon


    Maintenance & Repair

  • 2001 Chrysler Neon has EGR Valve??? 5 answers

    Hello again my friends. A few days ago, I posted a question on this forum about a problem that I´ve been having on my Neon. It always idles high, at about 1200 rpm, and sometimes, when it gets hotter,...

    2001 Chrysler Neon


    Maintenance & Repair

  • 604 Solenoid 3 answers

    I would like to know what is a 604 solenoid pack do for these cars, what is it's purpose?

    2002 Chrysler Neon


    Maintenance & Repair

  • No fuel getting to the injector line

    Hi i have a chrysler noen 2001 2l and struggling to get fuel throu my system. I changed my waterpump and set the timing and i test started the car 2 times and it started. When i put all together a...

    2001 Chrysler Neon


    Maintenance & Repair

  • Is Chrysler Neon a good car? 12 answers

    Can someone explain, in detail how good is the chrysler neon

    Chrysler Neon




Looking for a Used Neon in your area?

CarGurus has thousands of nationwide listings and the tools to find you a great deal.


Search Chrysler Neon Questions

Chrysler Neon Experts

#1 Chad Prestridge
Chad Prestridge
Reputation 90
#2 Justin Gilmore
Justin Gilmore
Reputation 80
#3 Mike Bonnell
Mike Bonnell
Reputation 60
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.