Where can i get parts on my Chrysler Neon when the VIN and Car Reg don't come up on the system?

Asked by Apr 09, 2013 at 03:11 PM about the 2000 Chrysler Neon

Car parts required.

97,215

You don't need a VIN on RockAuto.com or any parts store. You need the year, make, model and engine size.

93,175

I believe they are called a Dodge Neon in the United States. If yours says Chrysler then it is not a US unit. That maybe why they can't find it in the parts system

I'll try Rockauto.com Thanks. It says Chrysler, according to Chrysler UK, it's Canadian. Thanks for info.

97,215

Thanks tennisshoes, I glossed right over the Chrysler name.