2000 Neon Wheel bearings.

5

Asked by Jun 19, 2011 at 01:16 PM about the 2000 Chrysler Neon

I'm having trouble with the front left side wheel bearing.Changed it twice in a two month period and i do not know what can cause that.Havent hit any big potholes and shocks seem to be fine.Hellp...

1,565

when you press in the bearing are you sure its in straight and correct? what brand bearing is it?

5

Using low priced bearings and been using a through center bearing install tool with impact wrench ,which squeeze's the bearing into place. and when i go to take it apart the seal is popped and grease is all in my fenderwell.

50

honestly bud, best way to get it pressed in there correctly is at a suspension shop. i just took the spindle off the car and brought into shop....... 30$ no recipt. took them 15 min. :) cash always talks and you save all the labour cost this way.

Best Answer