I have a 1988 Subaru Loyale that has some wiring problems.

3,435

Asked by Mar 05, 2014 at 11:26 AM about the 1988 Subaru Leone

The headlight do not come on at all. The tail light are on when the battery conected and
the key is off so the light are on all the time when they have power. I have checked all the
fuses dont know where the realys are thow.

On top of the thing that holds the steering wheel onto the dash board there is a little switch with a parking light icon. Switch it off and see if the parking lights turn off.

I don't know how to describe what it is on but just right behind the steering wheel.