overheating and power draining
I have a 85 touring wagon and i have two problems first i have an overheating problem and its not the radiator i drive about 3 km and its up to 3/4 and also i have a power draining problem i went over it with the multi meter and it was the interior light so i unhooked it but its still draining power and if i dont drive it for 2 days its dead so if anyone has any ideas that could help me that would be great. thanks
The problem of overheating might be caused by a burnt cylinder head gasket. Might want to check and possibly replace that.
your overheating prob is most likely your thermostat or it could be time for a radiator flush, when was the last time that was done? if not recently go somewhere and have them clean it out really well. your power loss if your sure it's the interior light you may have an exposed wire in the circuit that is touching metal and draining the power.
Search Subaru Leone Questions
Subaru Leone Experts