I recently purchased in an auction on Ebay a 1976 Rolls-Royce(A Florida car, I live in Pa.) The vehicle is in excellent condition. In S. West Pa. we only have a Berntley in Pittsburgh. Where is a good place to begin to purchase aftermarket parts(oil filters, air filters), etc.?

Asked by Apr 05, 2014 at 06:47 PM about the 1976 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow

Since S. West Pa. has no known Rolls-Royce dealers, where can I purchase aftermarket parts for a 1976 Rolls Silver Shadow. The vehicle was purchased from a seller in Melbourne, FL. who bought it from an estate. Type of oil filters, air filters,etc.? I have an owners manual, five work shop manuals,and a metric tool set came with the vehicles. 57,000 miles.

23,085

http://www.flyingspares.com/

20

Parts are easy.the problem is keeping everyone HONEST including the Club! The 1977 Series II would have been a better choice since it has a Steering rack better suspension. And will really be valuable. local basics like some of the hard parts can be obtained in the USA reasonably. The oil filter is a Framm PH2995. Hydraulic lifters are a Chrysler, The Carburetors Kits You get from Moss. Etc. I do deal with Flying spares (years). I have been privately restoring Rolls Royce for over 30 yrs. I give free advise. not a problem. very private. Paul. contact. Royalrow88@yahoo.com. references.