My car is TOYOTA ALLION model 2008 stylish.Problems: Audio CDs can not read properly.maximum CD can not read. I like to change interface language "from Japanese to English." is it possible? have any English version in software for this model?

25

Asked by Sep 22, 2012 at 01:48 AM about the 2008 Toyota Allion

My car is TOYOTA ALLION model 2008 stylish.Problems: Audio CDs can not read properly.maximum CD can not read. I like to change interface language "from Japanese to English." is it possible? have any English version in software

110

I own a Toyota Allion 2004 and I am experiencing the same problem of my in-car CD failing to read. The CD loads but no sound comes out (it should play as soon as it loads). Also I have spent a lot of time trying to find software that Toyota should be putting on the Net to load on to a rom and change the Japanese instructions to English. This should happen when the cars are imported to other countries. As it is I don't know how to save my radio stations (I have a band-expander). In fact, the only that is presently working (and that can change anytime) is my cassette player. I think Toyota should come to the party on this and provide what Toyota Allion owners need to correct their problems as an act of good will. David

195

I agree 100%. We all need to lobby for that. I think we can do so through the dealers in these/imported Japanese cars.