2005 Triton has a squeak coming from engine bay on the right hand side

Asked by Jun 28, 2013 at 05:04 AM about the 2005 Mitsubishi Triton

my triton has a squeak coming from the right hand side of the engine bay and the belts
are only one month old it happens from about 50km/ph and up

Daniel Foster

sounds like the tensioners just didn't get tightened up tight enough,,, try tightening them up a bit more and if it still happens you can try some belt dressing spray and see if that helps, It could also be a worn bearing in one of the idler pulleys or the tensioner its self could be worn out