operate GPS

5

Asked by Aug 21, 2013 at 04:26 AM about the 2005 Nissan Wingroad

I have wingroad 2005 import, can GPS be made to work in NZ.

Also CD will no pull in disc, can they be repaird

68,435

Yes, GPS stands for global positioning system. Key word here is global. These systems use satellite technology to pinpoint your vehicle's location. So it will work anywhere in the world. Including New Zealand. As for the CD you're probably going to need to remove the radio from the dash and send it out for repair. If it's original to the vehicle I'd suggest taking the radio to a Nissan dealer or, if none are available there, contact Nissan's Customer Service headquarters. They should be able to advise you. If this is an aftermarket radio, I'd replace it. Probably be cheaper in the long run. HTH. -Jim