need help finding body parts for a 79 volare

Asked by Apr 17, 2011 at 12:11 AM about the 1979 Plymouth Volare

I have a volare project car that I am working on. I'm still trying to get it running, but I due plan to eventually restore it. I need a lot of body parts, and I can't find any of them. I need the grille, horn and mounting bracket, the left front turn signal assembly, the chrome plymouth faceplate that attaches to the front of the hood, the volare emblems for both front doors and the trunk, the right tail light assembly, and the plastic plymouth plate that goes on the back of the car. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would be very grateful. I can even use just the lenses for the tail light and turn signal assemblies, if I can't get the whole thing.

almost impossable to find parts.

135

Ebay is your friend.

or enemy now adays.

135

If it wasn't for eBay these days, a lot of older cars that don't have a huge following- like this guy's Volare wagon- would never get fixed up and would end up at the crusher....

thing is,most have.

135

Of course they have, after 32+ years. And that is what makes this car worth saving if its owner likes the thing.

45

If your car is a wagon, I sell reproduction tail light lenses. I don't have the housing but I do have the lenses. I also have the side marker lights for it. contacto@micasymas.com

Have one get me if u need it