How do you identify a Lancia Fulvia 1600HF "Fanalino Corsa" and what are the correct full engine and chassis numbers?

20

Asked by Apr 12, 2014 at 08:57 PM about the 1971 Lancia Fulvia

I am potentially buying a Lancia Fulvia 1600 HF Fanalino Corsa from Italy. I know that
200 models were built at the beginning of the Series 2 production run and that they
used many of the 1.6 HF Series 1 Fanalone parts, but how are these models
identified? I am interested in two cars that are in Italy both of which are listed as
Fanalino Corsas but how can I be sure they are what they say they are? I know their
full engine and chassis numbers but I have no full production list to check these
against. Can you help? Many thanks.

21,965

wow- I have had a lot of Fiats, but I'm not in the class to be buying old Lancias from Italy- what a question- cool- but how can anyone on this site answer it? You will have to go on the net and do a lot of research- you are right to be wary, because if you get the car over here, it will be hard to return it- and it sounds like you are spending lotsa money- maybe the Lancia club here can answer your question or that car is registered with the Lancia Club in Italy-

20

Thanks jamnblues I am actually based in the UK so it's not too problematic importing a car from Italy. I just want to be sure I am following a genuine car hence my question. I am asking the same question on the Lancia Club forum and have had some good advice.