67 Tempest Turn Signal Switch

Asked by May 05, 2014 at 07:09 PM about the 1967 Pontiac Tempest

So far I've purchased 2 incorrect turn-signal switches for this car.  I ordered from American
Autowire and got the wrong part.  When I returned it, I included the old defective wiring
harness and they said that is a 67 Chevelle "Boyne" style turn signal switch.  They are
not in stock at AA or opgi.  Anybody got a lead?  Thanks for the help.

4,805

You want to be buying parts for this car from suppliers that know the car. Ames, OPG, Performance Years. There were several switches made for that car, depending on whether it was column shift or floor shift, manual or automatic. You also need to know if the original switch has a steel cancelling spring, or the plastic "Boyne" style. They are not interchangeable. Try Ames Performance first, go from there.