How much is my 1991 Chrysler Daytona Hatchback worth?

Asked by Oct 28, 2012 at 11:24 AM about the 1991 Chrysler Daytona

I've a 1991 Chrysler Daytona Hatchback, 2 door, automatic front wheel drive, 4 cylinder, Body type 2D, 2.T Litre engine. In working condition, believed to be called the "Sports Edition", has a spoiler,  Daytona written across the doors in fluorescent green & yellow, car colour is "Electric Blue" (body very good condition), light grey interior (mint condition). Has mounted cell phone by center console, a tape deck,  digital clock, radio, locking gas door.  Mileage is 141,562km. I've seen the same model listed for anywhere from 2.5K (either with really high mileage on it or was damaged) & up to nearly 10K (being sold by a used car dealership).   

* WILL BE LISTING IT FOR SALE THIS FALL 2012: if interested in purchasing, pls message me & or leave UR email address in UR response. I've some digital pics of the car (not yet uploaded to my computer) & can send them to anyone interested attached to an email. Car is currently unplated, parked at someone else's house in Niagara Region, ON, Canada. Car battery being used in another vehicle, if wanting to start up car U would have to bring a battery.

Has 4 hub caps, some replacement parts (turn signal lights, possible an unopened wind shield wiper for rear, touch up spray paint..., possibly some other things too.). 4 new floor mats & rain proof mats(?).

210,735

List it for what you think it is worth. private party sale book value is $2K tops, but you'll probably get $1K for it. Remember, it's only worth what someone would pay for it. .