Why is it so difficult to find the true value of the antique 1972 Chrysler Newport Royal?

Asked by Jun 03, 2013 at 05:59 PM about the 1972 Chrysler Newport

I started off well, then had a family emergency that made my funds pummel to nothing... I
do still think it's keeper. What say you?

45

A keeper is a car that's worth it for someone to keep. If you want to hold on to it then it's worth it. Opinions are all subjective. In my opinion it's not a car that will end up being worth a lot of money. What I would do is see if the car is replacable and if it is what they are going for and see if that amount of money is more attractive then the car given your tough situation. You can always get another one down the road. Good luck, J

210,435

Depending on condition and engine, it's worth $3-5K

78,115

I had one of these go through my shop a year or so ago for a used car check and the guy bought after the check for a grand and it was in a very good condition. So it just depends on when and where for some of these old Chrysler products.