can i turn my 89 ae92 trueno AWD without cutting the body or chassis?

Asked by Nov 29, 2013 at 11:52 AM about the 1989 Toyota Sprinter

i want to turn a 89 ae92 trueno fwd to AWD.. would i be able to do so without having to cut
the chassis and body. because if i would have to do so it would ruin the whole car i.e. its
stability, its chassis strength and it would cost me a fortune to do so

....this will put you in a world of trouble...from driveshaft lengths to finding replacement parts for a "frankencar"...would suggest trade this one in for an AWD model and forget all the hassle~

Ditto. Judge Roy is right on. You will just destroy your car, that is unless you do have a fortune to spend to get it 'right'. I'm not saying it can't be done, anything is possible. With enough time and money.....you will spend less buying an AWD of your choice