My 94 Geo Tracker is missing 3 of the 4 bolts that connect the drive shaft flange to the front differential. Can anyone tell me what is the correct size for these? Not sure the last one is correct.

Asked by Apr 27, 2016 at 04:07 PM about the 1994 Geo Tracker

205

you're not sure the bolt that you have is the right one either? the size is not that hard to determine because you can try diff bolts... but the most important is the fact that these bolts may need to be somewhat special, like heat treated, very strong bolts... not just anything from hardware store... also, before you put them on, dip them in locktite liquid so that they kinda glue in there and not get loose again...

Yes that is something I need to know too. I have only had this vehicle a couple of months and am finding a lot that has been done incorrectly/lots of shortcuts taken. That's why I am asking about the bolts. My Parts place cannot find the info for me, so I'm asking here.