why does 94 geo prizm start sometimes.

10

Asked by Nov 19, 2014 at 05:51 PM about the 1994 Geo Prizm

sometimes my 94 1.6 geo priszm won't start. it doesn't turn over, just clicks. it use to
be that a jump would get it going, eventhough i have power. now that doesn't work. i'll
keep trying. it could start on the next try, but the longest i've waited has been two
days. it wouldn't turn for two days, all the sudden it did. then wouldn't start the rest of
the day. next morning it started. now i noticed that my radio display goes off when i try
and crank it.

11,560

sounds like your battery is bad. make sure it is fully charged and have it load tested. also have your alternator tested.

make sure your battery posts are clean and tight.and make sure it is taking a charge.

155

Sounds like the starter selnoid.