WHICH OIL DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR TRANSMISSION OF TOYOTA VITZ MODEL 2008 ( 1000 CC)

Asked by May 12, 2013 at 10:07 AM about the 2008 Toyota Vitz

I WANT TO CHANGE TRANSMISSION OF MY CAR, VITZ. IT HAS AUTOMATIC
TRANSMISSION. MECHANICS HERE RECOMMEND ATF WHEREAS I HAVE BEEN
TOLD BY SOME OLD EXPERTS THAT I SHOULD USE CVT. KINDLY CONFIRM.

237,585

CVT? The Vitz according to my sources has a 4speed automatic not a CVT transmission. Find a reputable shop in your area to be assured you put the correct fluid in, the dealer might be a good place to get some accurate information.

70

i want to chance engine oil.

80

WHICH OIL DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR TRANSMISSION OF TOYOTA VITZ MODEL 2003 1.O cc VVTI and how much in litter