what is the value of 1984 subaru gl wagon with 74000 miles with a good body

Asked by May 30, 2013 at 12:16 PM about the 1984 Subaru GL

if it makes you happy, it's value cannot be determined...once you get a special car, special times can happen...if you hate your car, will drive hateful. If it does not sound like a folger's can full of hex nuts turnin' around and around...go for it....also look at the underside of the hood for evidence of a prior overheat~.....that's the ticket.~

Nick Eidemiller

Kelly Blue Book the car if you want to know for sure.

Nick, could you go ahead and do this for 1016711ez? I don't think you could because these things are graded 1-5, 1 being showroom and 5 needing various concerns~ you'd have a guessing game here~ look under the hood for evidence of an overheat~

Nick Eidemiller

reguardless, whether you look at a car yourslf or not kbbing a car is always a good idea as a starting place, from there you then decide what it's worth to you whether you're selling it or buying it. without knowing the market value I could say I'd pay this looking at it and someone else could say half that figure another might say double. yes look at the car for any potential issues but just doing that does not put a market price out for the car on its own.