KIA CERATO EX 2007 model ca

Asked by Dec 06, 2015 at 06:32 AM about the 2007 Kia Cerato

Dear Sirs,

I'm From Sri Lanka and recently I bought KIA CERATO EX 2007 model car.

From two day ago when you drive for about 8 or 9 Kms the speedo meter
stops working. And when you start driving in the next day it starts working
and again stop after 8 or 9 kms.

What could be the reason for this?

IS it because of the Censer?

I appreciate if anyone can help me to sort this

Rgds,

Sajith

21,985

electronic speedo? yeah they go bad- you bought a cheap Korean car- there will be many more things going "bad"

very disappointed. never expected this kind of answer.May be jamnblues is not a qualified person.

21,985

No, I am not qualified- to answer questions about repairs without looking at the car and diagnosing it in person- you have already guessed the sensor might be at fault- you have the car in front of you- all I could add is that these are very cheap cars and usually fall apart as time goes on- more so than other cars- the NEW Kias may be better engineered and built- just remember, I tried to warn you-