Left hand indicators not working with no relay clicking sound but right side all good 2005 kia cerato sedan

Asked by Aug 08, 2014 at 10:27 PM about the 2005 Kia Cerato

31,975

Light bulb? Have you checked that yet.

I have checked all globes , earth , bulb sockets, indicator arm, starting to think may have to replace fuse box under the dash where the clicking noise comes from as rang places like supa cheap and there research has no records of a flasher unit/ relay and it is all one unit. Any other thoughts??? Thanks for the response

8,265

don't buy cheaply made cars ? :P um i would try checking the grounds for the wiring. Apparently its a common issue with the kia's of your make and mode. Follow the wiring harness from the headlight (and parking/turn signal lamp) you will find a "branch" off of the harness going to the body(ground) of the car. There is a "branch" going to ground on BOTH sides (left/right) behind the headlights. Pull the ground off and clean it with a wire brush or a fine piece of sand paper. sound fix yea right up.