Sun roof

Asked by Mar 22, 2013 at 04:24 PM about the 2001 Ford Cougar

Is there any truth to the rumour that the mechanism that fails to operate the roof can be found on different cars like
the seat Alhambra?

99,065

It could be. If Ford has designed a mechanism that works well, why not use it in many different models? Same deal on the seats. Most seats are around the same size, why not use them in different cars?

Hi There are websites dedicated to the awful sunroof lifting gear that ford want to charge over £1000 to replace i am trying to find a cheaper way